Entry Level Web Developer
Xpressdocs, is searching for an Entry Level Web Developer to join our team in Fort Worth. The ideal candidate for this role will have PHP development skills, as well as the ability to communicate well with others about systemic problems, issue patterns & trends, current challenges, and potential solutions.
As an Entry-Level Web Developer, you will provide technical and development support for existing PHP based applications in the Xpressdocs system. This will include troubleshooting application problems and collaborating with quality assurance to coordinate resolution of reported issues with efficiency and accuracy. You will also monitor and keep up to date support tickets and document functional specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or other related field preferred
- Experience with OOP in PHP, Doctrine, AJAX, JS, jQuery, JSON, Web Services
- Working knowledge of XML in a PHP programming environments
- Familiarity in ReactJS, bootstrap, symphony framework, micro services
- Experience with Symfony, Doctrine Unit Testing, Agile software development, SVN and GIT a plus
- PHP certifications a plus
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Fun, energetic, casual office centrally located in North Fort Worth
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Free parking